Effective October 1, 2016, all Continuing Education applications are subject to a fee. In addition, accredited courses are subject to a three (3) year validation period from the date of approval. Upon expiration, reapplication for accreditation will be required.
Send to RIBO the following:
- Appropriate Application Form (to determine which application form, please refer to the FAQ’s)
- Appropriate Fee (will be indicated on form)
- Materials (i.e. presenter biographies, presentation slides, timed agenda, outline, description, etc.)
- Once the application has been received, the processing time varies depending on the number of courses and completeness of application. If there are any materials missing from the application, the processing time will increase significantly.
- The accreditation decision will be sent to the applicant liaison to the email address provided.