Subjects relating to the rules or standards that govern decisions on a daily basis. Topics should examine ethical principles and moral or ethical problems that arise in a business environment, such as recognizing and managing situations that could result in a conflict or potential conflict with the professional and legal obligations to the consumer.
United Insurance Educators, Inc.
8213 – 352nd Street East
Eatonville WA 98328
Cassandra Jenkins (253) 846-1155 / 1-800-735-1155
- credits: 6 hrs UIECE Business Ethics
- credits: 2 hrs Ethics + 2 hrs Management + 1 hr Technical UIECE E&O
- credits: 10 hrs Ethics + 1 hr Management UIECE Ethics
- credits: 1 hr Ethics + 10 hrs Management UIECE Insuring Property & Liability Risks
- credits: 2 hrs UIECE Moral Obligations (Ethics)
- credits: 1 hr Ethics + 6 hrs Technical + 4 hrs Personal Skills UIECE The PC Professional