Subjects pertaining to the RIB Act and Regulations, human resources, general management, accounting and generally topics relevant to the operation of a property & casualty insurance brokerage.
Maximum allowable credits: 20 hours
Acend Corporate Learning
80 Bloor Street West, Suite 501
Toronto ON M5S 2V1
Pamela Cuthbert (416) 929-1599
- Various general computer courses available.
Advantage Workplace Integration
77794 Orchard Line, R.R. , Box 62
Bayfield ON N0M 1G0
Nancy Attrill (519) 494-2075
- credits: 3 hrs Conflict Resolution (Just Be Nice, But When they're Not...)
- credits: 3 hrs Dynamic Presentations for Managers
- credits: 1 hr Get Better Sleep! (It's Good for Business)
- credits: 1 hr Get Them Organized (You First!)
- credits: 1 hr Keep Your Best Employees!
- credits: 3 hrs Management of Change
- credits: 1 hr Mgmt & 7 hrs Psk Productivity for Insurance Professionals
- credits: 7 hrs Mgmt & 1 hr Psk Productivity for Managers
- credits: 1 hr Social Media, Effective Management
- credits: 4 hrs Train You, Train Me, Strategies Toward Expertise!
Advocate Learning Initiative / Advocate Insurance Group
4275 King Street East, Suite 300
Kitchener ON N2P 2E9
Charlene Heaman (519) 650-5565
- credits: 14 hrs Art of Leadership
- credits: 2.5 hrs Bill 168: Workplace Violence and Workplace Harassment
- credits: 5.5 hrs Mediating Disputes
- credits: 14 hrs Quantum Leap
- credits: 11 hrs Quantum Leadership I
- credits: 14 hrs Quantum Leadership II
c/o Lloyds Canada
#2930 – 200 Bay Street
Toronto ON M5J 2J2
Nazir Haji 416-458-1483
- credits: 3 hrs Coverholder Council Meeting
- credits: 7 hrs The Race for Excellence - Claims Service for the Future
4818 Dovehouse Drive
Mississauga ON L5M 7K7
Shannon Zammit (905) 607-4949
- Various Power Broker and general computer courses available.