Subjects pertaining to the RIB Act and Regulations, human resources, general management, accounting and generally topics relevant to the operation of a property & casualty insurance brokerage.
Alexander Holburn Beaudin + Lang LLP
700 West Georgia St, Suite 2700
Vancouver BC V7Y 1B8
Darryl G. Pankratz (604) 484-1721
- credits: 1 hr Workers' Compensation Legislation
Alta Vista Advisors Inc
5552 Middlebury Drive
Mississauga ON L5M 5G7
Miriam Weerasooriya (647) 542-2921
- credits: 1 hr Competing with Direct Writers
Applied Systems Canada Inc.
201 Watline Avenue
Mississauga ON L4Z 1P3
Paolina Testa (905) 507-9006 / 1-800-387-2028
- Various Agency Manager courses and web-based training available.
Aurora Underwriting Services Inc.
9363 – 50 Street West
Edmonton AB T6B 2L5
John Anderson (416) 895-2262
Nona McCreedy 1-866-328-1314
- credits: 1 hr Home Safety Net
Ball Lange & Associates Inc.
285 Weber Street North, Unit B1
Waterloo ON N2J 3H8
Joyce Owen (519) 747-2727
- credits: 4 hrs Conflict Managment and Resolution
- credits: 6.5 hrs Conflict Managment and Resolution
- credits: 6.5 hrs Dealing with Change: How to Effectively Lead Your Team Through Change
- credits: 6.5 hrs Effective Performance Evaluation
- credits: 4 hrs Harassment in the Workplace
- credits: 6.5 hrs Interviewing Skills
- credits: 6.5 hrs Personality Styles in the Workplace: Understanding Your Co-Workers
- credits: 6.5 hrs Personality Styles in the Workplace: Using Myer-Briggs Type Indicator - MBTI
- credits: 13 hrs Successful Leadership for Supervisors
- credits: 13 hrs Supervisory Training
- credits: 6.5 hrs Team Building
- credits: 6.5 hrs Train the Trainer
- credits: 13 hrs Workplace Discrimination and Harrassment Complaints: Advisor and Investigator Training