Subjects pertaining to skills required to function efficiently in a property & casualty insurance brokerage office as a customer service representative or as a producer. Subjects would include, but not limited to, sales and marketing skills, and communication and writing skills.
Maximum allowable credits: 16 hours
Abletech Consultants Inc.
811 – 2350 Dundas Street West
Toronto ON M6P 4B1
Vivek Kankaria (647) 723-8844 / 1-888-723-8844
- credits: 6 hrs Home Computer Security
Academy of Continuing Education – Sunjog Group Inc.
50 Burnhamthorpe Road West, Suite 401
Mississauga ON L5B 3C2
Pradeep Srivastava (416) 724-5940 / 1-800-454-3006
- credits: 3 hrs Business Ethics
- credits: 6 hrs Microsoft Outlook XP
- credits: 6 hrs Microsoft Word XP
Acend Corporate Learning
80 Bloor Street West, Suite 501
Toronto ON M5S 2V1
Pamela Cuthbert (416) 929-1599
- Various introductory computer courses available.
Achievement Centre, The
496 Adelaide St. N
London ON N6B 3J2
Marc Lacoursiere 1-866-744-7267 ext. 390
- credits: 16 hrs Pure Selling Retreat
- credits: 16 hrs Pure Selling
Advantage Workplace Integration
77794 Orchard Line, R.R. , Box 62
Bayfield ON N0M 1G0
Nancy Attrill (519) 494-2075
- credits: 7 hrs Psk and 1 hr Mgmt Productivity for Insurance Professionals
- credits: 1 hr Psk and 7 hrs Mgmt Productivity for Managers
- credits: 1 hr Self Care, The Missing Link to Productivity